In today’s global market, one must constantly update its law firm marketing strategy to gain more clients and create profits. Gone are the times when excellent legal skills and word-of-mouth were enough to maintain satisfied clients and generate additional revenue. Consumers expect a sense of entrepreneurship and technical advancement in legal practice and marketing campaigns, and experienced attorneys shouldn’t neglect these either. That’s why we are here to help you. In this article, you will learn:
- What is the Secret of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Introduction and Application of the Golden Triangle of Marketing by Dan S. Kennedy for Law Firms.
For your legal marketing solutions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Contact Richard James, Your Practice Mastered.
Exposing the Secret of Successful Entrepreneurs
Numerous business people are working hard but seeing little revenue growth in their practice area and are puzzled why. It’s not just about attracting customers; it’s also about keeping past clients and turning a lead into customers. This article introduces a collection of concepts rather than a list of general approaches.
Many entrepreneurs still suffer from revenue issues; even if they work diligently, have positive mindsets, have excellent products and services, and have outstanding sales teams.
The secret to making a profitable, cost-effective strategy of generating leads into customers is by establishing a functional marketing system that will achieve your set business goals. This article will show you how to create an effective marketing tactic that will surely lead to new clients, popularized by Dan S. Kennedy.
Identifying the Target Market
For startups, figuring out who your target market is will be your number one priority. These are the individuals you wish to convince to make an immediate response. You might want them to buy something, click something, download something, call someone, or go to a website.
All of your strategic marketing practice should revolve around your target market. Your target market investigation should be the basis of your marketing efforts. For legal marketers, you can use guide questions such as:
- What are their struggles that I want to solve?
- What additional goods and services do they consider and purchase?
Communicate with the Market Through Message
A marketing message is a way a company communicates with its potential customers and promotes the benefits of its products and services for business development. Not only do “messages” refers to the actual phrases chosen by the company in marketing, but also to the feelings and emotions linked with what they say.
The message is considered the core of marketing. Hence, a smart messaging strategy can help your brand position itself for growth and significant success. According to Kennedy, there are many types of marketing a message, but the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is one of the most effective strategies entrepreneurs can use.
Your USP distinguishes your company from its competitors. It could be due to your excellent customer service, or it could be that your firm only offers this kind of service. Having a strong USP is essential when it comes to branding your firm.
A USP includes three major elements that should be considered in crafting your marketing goals:
- Something Unique – A USP must also contain something that the competitors do not have. It could be a product or service or a feature of that product or service.
- Have a call-to-action – Marketing should consist of more than sweet words. It should persuade, influence, and attract the prospective client to take action. It’s usually to get something or come into your business, but it can be the way you encourage the customers to visit your website to inquire about your services or book a consultation.
- Persuasive – Kennedy mentions in his book that modern marketing aims to attract customers rather than chase them. So, a USP must be convincing enough to persuade potential consumers to act.
Step Up Your Marketing Methods through Media
It is important for an attorney to realize which things we learned about marketing are false. We must shift from traditional media advertising to response-driven or magnetic marketing. The goal is to receive direct action from clients to increase the conversion rate. Marketing agencies can use online marketing to boost and strengthen their team!
Online marketing includes mobile and device strategies. Digital marketing (particularly for small businesses and law firms) grows sales directly by addressing possible and new customers through different online platforms. That marketing strategy will help increase your chances of growing your business.
The following are some examples of digital marketing techniques and how they work. We will look at valuable metrics to guide you in deciding what the best marketing digital platforms are suitable for you!
- Search Engine Marketing – concentrates on organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC). SEO aims to improve a blog’s rating on search engine results pages so that more customers and potential client will interact with the results and reach the law firm’s digital platform. At the same time, the PPC focuses on buying advertisements to increase the visibility of a company’s link in search engines.
- Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing aims to promote a product or service by using the influence of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tiktok, and YouTube. If the target audience connects with the firm on Twitter or becomes a friend on Facebook, they are more likely to know more about it and buy its products or services.
- Content and Inbound Marketing – Content marketing is a strategy that involves developing and publishing valuable articles, video content, blog posts, and other media to attract and engage the target market.
- E-mail Campaigns – includes sending customers content and advertising offers via email. Email marketing success needs excellent website design and optimization. You must also pay attention to how individuals use email.
- Mobile Marketing – involves using mobile phones to connect with clients. Text messaging, multimedia messages (MMS), push notifications, in-game marketing, QR codes, and other tactics can all promote your firm.
Why You Should Hire Us
Dan Kennedy’s triangle of marketing, media, and message is an excellent guide for you to build your marketing strategy around. Creating a successful marketing plan is difficult, especially for busy lawyers!
Our marketing specialists can help incorporate the triangle into your firm’s marketing campaign, helping you gain a lead, turning them into clients, and driving profit. Contact our legal management consultant Richard James or schedule a 1-on-1 consulting today if you want to boost your marketing game. So you can focus on giving the best legal service to your clients.